Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have decided that all shirts should have snaps

Black Dickies shirt, White denim Ralph Lauren skirt
This is the third shirt with snaps that I have purchased in the last year or so, and I have decided that snaps are the way to go. Sure, they make a lot of noise in the dryer, but that's the only down side. They take seconds to snap, and even less time to undo. No more buttons for me!! It's snaps all the way.

I love Dickies. I know that most of their clothes are made for working stiffs, but that's what I am - a working stiff. The quality is top notch, and the style of some of their clothes is totally rockabilly retro and suits me just fine.

I liked this shirt so much that I turned around and bought it in white too. Can't wait until it comes in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment