Monday, June 17, 2013

Fingers and Toes 6-16-13

O.P.I. Innie Minnie Mighty Bow
I love Minnie Mouse like no other. From her red and white polka dots to her yellow shoes. When O.P.I. came out with a Minnie line, I had to get the red. It's the perfect Minnie red. O.P.I. nailed the colour on this one.

O.P.I. Mauving to Manitoba
This colour reminds me of my mum. 1) She always wears light frosty champagne type pinks. 2) She grew up in Manitoba. This is probably too much colour for my mum, but it reminds me of her.

Essie The More the Merrier
Saw this one cruising at the grocery store. It's the perfect lime green. I tried it on my fingers, but it didn't work so hot. Perfect for toes though. Especially with nude peep toe platforms

O.P.I. Tutti Fruitti Tonga
Another "Mum" color. She would love this one, it's her signature color. This one's perfect in summer when one is more tan than usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment