Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas look

Shirt - Stand Up 2 Cancer
Jeans - Old Navy
Socks - kb
I took some time for me and did some exfoliating and waxing and did my hair and makeup and dressed in my Christmas gifts.

Our family is a big supporter of the Stand Up 2 Cancer organization. We love their Star Wars shirts. This year they did Star Wars Angry Birds. I could not resist the Princess Leia shirt. Everyone in our family got a shirt with their jammies.

I bought the orange jeans for myself while I was buying everyone elses' jammies.

The socks were in my stocking. I got them from Costco. I love them. They are so comfortable and just the right amount of breathable so I will be able to wear them year round. Not quite as warm and cozy as my wool socks, but their funky colours make up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment