Friday, December 21, 2012

You look Like Malfoy

That was what Dewey told me when I came home from Unity Salon today.

New Blonde!
I was sick of my natural colour. There was not nearly enough grey for it to look cool. It just looked bleagh with a smattering of silver. Yuck. All the boys hate it. I love it. LOVE it.

I also gave in to the coloured jeans trend:

Shirt - Dickies
Long sleeve - Mod Bod
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Vintage (found)
Ring - Nana

I always treat myself to Crown Burger after a trip to see Tristann, thus the milkshake cup behind me. I went all matchy match with my nails with Meet Me At Sunset. I think I'll go with a blue nail the next time I wear these jeans.

Not bad for being over 10 years old!
I love my Converse. These are extra special because the lining is plaid and the logo is embroidered on. I've had these shoes for ages and ages. I'm pretty sure I bought them before Dewey was born. I also love the look of orange and blue together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment