Monday, May 21, 2012

Weight Update - Still going nowhere

So the going without fast food thing was a big hit. I was able to do it and I was able to get under 160 a few times. That felt good.

I also started eating breakfast which is something I don't do much of. Holy Cow did I feel good after doing that!

The last two weeks I have been really bad about what I put in my face. I've had fast food just about everyday, haven't been eating breakfast or dinner, and been drinking more soda than I would like.

On Friday alone, I've had three Dr Peppers.

Needless to say, I'm hovering more around 162 and less around 159.

I had decided to record my shows downstairs where the treadmill is so that I can walk on the treadmill while I watch tv. So far, I've just gotten behind on my tv shows.

I did take Orso out for a walk last Monday night. It was a beautiful night, I remembered to wear Deep Woods Off, so I didn't get eaten alive, and there were a ton of people out. It was like community night at 9:30 in my neighbourhood. I came home, showered, and got in my newly made with clean sheets bed. It was so excellent that I didn't do it again.

My main reason for not doing it again was that my eleven year old son needs constant supervision or he doesn't do what he's told. He's going through a "thing" I think. We only have two more weeks of school and then he will be done with the sixth grade. I'm hoping that things will improve when I don't have to constantly ride him about getting his homework done.

I'm hoping that I will be able to cut back on the fast food and soda again, and start walking more and even work up to going back to the gym more regularly. I would really like to see some more improvement in the way my clothes fit and in how I feel. I would really really like to feel as great as I did when I was eating breakfast every morning. That was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment