Friday, May 18, 2012

Day to Night


I'm still playing with how to display my pictures, can you tell?

Disclaimer:

1)      I live in Salt Lake City UT, so no fabulous night clubs after work.
2)      I’m a mother, so no fabulous night clubs after work.
3)      Sometimes we go out for pizza in the middle of the week so I have a more casual approach to the night after day look.
4)      Also, I don’t go straight from work, I am able to go home and change.

A grey pencil skirt and t-shirt turn into black jeans, boots and short sleeved zip up hoodie sweater.

The plumeria (my favourite Hawaiian flower) necklace was purchased in Maui in 2007 for my 10th wedding anniversary. It is one of my favourite necklaces. I think it cost $10.00.

The grey nailpolish is Essie "Chinchilla" and is one of my new favourite colours. It's a great spring neutral. 

I decided to add a pop of colour and wear my Yellow patent and steel stilettos and match it with a scarf from the Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment