Friday, September 27, 2013

Yeah, I'm not diggin' Tumblr


I'm going to keep my Tumblr, so if you still want to check me out over there, I will post from time to time, but I've decided to stick with Blogger.

I had a weird experience that totally turned me off. Back in July, as you know I was posting "Fingers and Toes" as I was going through all my colours as a challenge to myself. I was continuing this practice, but just over on Tumblr. Well I gained a couple of followers and of course I checked them out. This one follower had all these photos and GIFs of toe licking. GROSS! EW!! SQUICK!!! I was completely freaked out and wanted to block him/her, but couldn't figure out how to do it. There are some weirdos out there. 

I have this thing about my feet. I hate anyone touching my feet. I'm okay with professionals, but that's it. I'm okay with pedicures, but I won't let any just regular person touch my feet. Not DH, not my boys, not anyone. It just gives me the willies. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Blech, I have to go and wash my eyeballs now. You can see how this would particularly effect me as I have the opposite of a foot fetish.

So yeah, I'm staying over here where I can't tell if the foot freaks are looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment