Monday, October 7, 2013

Manicure Monday - Toe Polish

Do you have polish that is perfect for your toes, but that you would never use on your hands?

Here are some polishes that I deem perfect for toes (some are okay for hands too):

Essie Turquoise & Caicos
This is a lovely not bright Turquoise. I say it's the perfect Turquoise and was exactly what I was looking for when I was looking for it. 

Essie Trophy Wife
Definitely a toes only colour. A wonderful teal.

Essie Meet Me at Sunset
One of my favourites. This is a hot, red-orange that always lifts my spirits. Perfect for hands and toes.

O.P.I. Kiss Me On My Tulips
I just bought this one recently and I love, love, LOVE it. First of all, it's new, second, it has Tulips in the title, third, the formula goes on perfectly. This is less transparent than O.P.I. Strawberry Margarita, so the colour is a lot richer and brighter. I would wear this on my hands too, but only in summer, or when I need my mood lifted.

Left: Essie Over the Edge, Right Essie Licorice
Essie Over the Edge is a dark, charcoal, metallic grey. Essie Licorice is black. I would wear both on my hands too. Essie Licorice is the perfect black. Over the Edge is good under glitter polish.

O.P.I. Espresso your Style
This is a wonderful dark chocolate brown. I wear this on hands too, but only in winter, and this year I'm totally over brown, so it will have to sit out this season, I think.

O.P.I. Lincoln Park After Dark
This is a very dark burgundy/purple. I love this colour when I'm in a bad mood, but the formula is really goopy and tough to get smoothe and even, so many coats are needed, and the more coats, the worse it looks. I have to be really concentrating and paying attention to get this polish to look right. It can be done, but it takes effort and I'm lazy sometimes. 

That's it for toes! Now that the cold weather is here, I'm going to try to go without polish on my toes for a while, to give them a rest. We'll see how that goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment