Monday, October 28, 2013

Rows and Rows of Polish

This is only about half of the collection
I had some of my polish out so that I could update the blog, and I needed the names of the colours. Dewey took them out of the tray and was organizing them according to colour. He was so proud of himself that he wanted to take a photo. This is his photo.

The funny thing was, when Dewey was done and moved on to something else, Huey came along and organized them according to his idea of how to put the colours together. 

I found it interesting that both boys were into coordinating my polish. 

After they were done playing around, I realized that I didn't like the way I had my polish organized, so I went ahead and reorganized the whole lot.

Guess it was organization day.

No comments:

Post a Comment