Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weigh In for June


Still the same. No change. Not surprising as I have continued to do nothing to encourage my weight loss with the exception of ridding myself of my hair.

Having seen a teeny tiny result in giving up fast food for Lent, I have vowed to give up fast food for the summer. Hopefully with having it be a longer period of time, I will see more results.

I still haven’t walked the treadmill while I watch TV. “Dancing with the Stars” is done; “The Good Wife” and “The New Girl” is on hiatus; I have to pay attention during “Mad Men”, so I can’t walk the treadmill with that show on; and “Pretty Little Liars” and “Parenthood” haven’t started yet. Can I moan “there’s nothing goooooood onnnnnnn!” Please?

I could walk the dog, you know. He would be SO thankful.

I am going to be on vacation next week and I’m not going anywhere. (sigh, I had planned on a trip to Vancouver, but I’m not going – unless I decide to run away tonight, it's still up in the air)

I am going to use the time off to regroup, clean the house, read something, watch a movie, walk the dog, focus on my goals, and maybe paint a bathroom or two.

We’ll see, the last two times I was on vacation, I had all these delusions of grandeur and by the time my vacation was over I felt like all I had done was dishes and laundry, and that’s all I get done on a regular day. I also had the added lovely bonus of breaking my husband’s hand on my last vacation. Good, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment