Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weight - under 160!

White jeans - Canadian tuxedo
Yesterday I weighed in at 159.6 and today was 159.4. I am completely wowed.

Here's what I've been doing:


  • Last week I vowed to stay away from fast food. Since last Friday, I have had no fast food.
  • I am on vacation, and therefore am not making my daily 7-11 run for 34 oz of soda.
  • Dewey has had me jumping with him on the trampoline.
  • I have not been sitting at a desk all day, but running up and down the stairs cleaning various areas, doing laundry and ironing.
  • My period is ending.
  • I have been eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner thus not bingeing on a burger in the middle of the day and then feeling so gross about myself that I don't eat anything for dinner. I have also been eating at home, so I'm sure that my sodium intake is at least half of what it normally is.
  • It's summer, it's so hot. I normally lose weight in the summer because it's so hot all I want to do is drink water and eat fruit and vegetables, which is what I've been doing the last few days.
Here is my Canadian tuxedo. I've also heard it called a Texas tuxedo, but I'm Canadian, so I'm going with that. A Canadian tuxedo is denim with denim. Normally, I abhor such behaviour, but I thought I could get away with it by wearing different types of denim - like the above white jeans with a jean jacket. Not so, according to canadiantuxedo.com, but whatever. You will not catch me DEAD wearing blue jeans with a blue jean jacket or denim shirt.

Stone Necklace
This necklace was bought for me by my DH and my son Huey at the Pioneer Day weekend in Emery, UT. I very much like it, it's kind of rock star, yet I will wear it with a blouse in place of pearls. It's another one of my favourite accessories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment