Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Charcoal Grey Skirt

Shirt Amazon
Tshirt Old Navy
Sweater Ralph Lauren
Skirt Ellen Tracy
Sweater Tights too old to remember
Shoes Fluevog
So I just wanted to take a minute to talk about this skirt.

I had been needing/wanting a dark charcoal grey pencil skirt for some time and had no time to make one.

I just happened to be walking to the checkout at Costco and came across this EllenTracy skirt for twelve dollars. I know. Costco. But twelve dollars? You would have to be joking if you thought I didn't snap that baby up.

It's the perfect color, the perfect length, and it's knit so it's super comfortable. I wear it just about every week. If not once, sometimes twice.

I liked it so much that I even went back and bought another one in black.

It's a sickness, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment