Friday, March 22, 2013

Things that Must Go – Glitter Indie Nail Polish

Don’t get me wrong: I have nothing against glitter nail polish. Well, nothing except for what a hassle it is to remove – and yes I’ve used the tin foil method found all over Pinterest – it still makes it a hassle.

I’m just so sick of all the indie polishes that I’m seeing all over the internet; the ones with the hearts and stars and ‘hexes’ and such. I hate them and I think they’re ugly and I will never ever buy one.

I follow a lot of nail polish blogs and almost every single one of them reviews and “swatches” these ‘franken’ polishes. I get that they’re fun and you can layer them and whatever, but they just look like a major hassle to me. I just want to go on a nail polish blog and get inspired by nail art, not see some hand made polish.

Props to you indie polish makers, though. Lots of people seem to dig your stuff and that's so cool. It's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment