Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weight - 164.4

This week I have been watching my weight decline every day.

What's happening?

Has it been the Yoga? Probably not, since I've missed 2 weeks.

Has it been the cut down on fast food? I hope so, but I haven't been nearly as diligent as I would like.

Has it been the wipe out of Dr. Pepper? Don't think so, since I haven't been as on top of this as I would like either.

Is it the change in the weather, the melting of the snow, that's making me feel less depressed and therefore lighter? Probably not, but I'll take it.

Is it the new dose of thyroid medicine? I sure hope so. It would be nice to finally have that taken care of.

Is it the stress of life to the point that I'm skipping so many meals? Probably. In my old life, when I was stressed I used to lose weight because I just didn't feel like eating. I have come back to that part of my life.

I wish it were more healthy habits that were causing the weight decline. Now that I'm in a lower weight bracket, I'm hoping that I can replace my unhealthy habits with more healthy ones and stay in the low 160s.

No comments:

Post a Comment