Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Look of the day - Black Lace Skirt

Tshirt - ModBod
Skirt - Minka Rose
Shoes - BCBGeneration
*Sigh*.

So I bought this skirt at Costco.

(I actually bought the shirt at Costco too)

I think I have a problem. (not really)

The shoes are my Mother's Day present to myself.

I wanted a black skirt with a batten burg lace overlay, and I happened to be in Costco picking up milk, and there they were. I went back the next day, and there were only a few left, so it's good I didn't wait around and think about it, or they would have been gone.

This skirt is so comfortable. I am in LOVE. It's the perfect lady-like length, and I think it looks great. The right side of the skirt looks weird in this photo, but I think it's just the way I'm standing.

I did a Polyvore set of this outfit over a year ago, that's how long I've been wanting a skirt like this.

I'm so glad I bought it.

Look how long my hair is getting!

Weight 166.

No comments:

Post a Comment