Friday, June 14, 2013

78 Bottles on the Wall

O.P.I, Essie and Julep, O.P.I.

I had mentioned how DH thought I had too much nail polish and I scoffed, so I counted and I have 78 bottles. Some of those are mini bottles, but I didn't count my old stash of archives, so I'm sticking with 78.

That is definitely more than one colour for hands and one colour for toes for one month. I have decided I'm not going to necessarily change my polish daily, but I will go through every colour and not repeat until I've used every bottle. This is my challenge for the summer.

As you can see, the bulk of my collection is O.P.I. The rest of my collection is either Essie or Julep. I have a few random bottles, but I'm pretty brand loyal, and O.P.I. has never steered me wrong.

I saw an organizational video on Pinterest for using bins under your bathroom cabinet that I found very helpful. I have a whole cabinet dedicated to nails (mostly - ignore the hot rollers) in my guest bathroom. This is where I store all my toys.

Storage in the cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment