Monday, June 24, 2013

Fingers and Toes 6-24-13

O.P.I. Chocolate Shakespeare
This is a great nude, but with sparkle. It used to be my go-to nude, I even have the matching lipstick, but I've grown away from frosted colors. This is a really old color; I've had it for a long time.

O.P.I. Jade is the New Black
I've blogged about this one before. It's a great color. Especially on the toes when you go to yoga and spend a lot of time looking at your toes.

O.P.I. Rosy Future
This is a gorgeous, sheer, iridescent pink. I love this colour because while it's light and delicate, it has a funky edge in that it's iridescent.

O.P.I. Bright Lights Big Color
This is a perfect summer color. It's bright, coral/pink with gold glitter. I like it much better on toes, as I feel it's too pink for me. 

O.P.I. Smokin' in Havana
I forgot that I like this color. It's a bronzy, coppery reddish color. I was hoping for something a little closer to coral when I bought it, so I was disappointed, however, looking at it now I like it so much more. This is one of my older colours too, and I have hardly ever worn it, but I think I'm going to add it into rotation more frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment