Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Look of the Day - Lipstick Red Shoes

Sweater Target
Skirt Ellen Tracy
Shoes Pleaser
The white balance on my phone is acting nutty, so no more selfies from the phone until I can figure it out.

Sorry for the poor quality photo.

I am bringing to you the colours of my teenage bedroom: Grey, White and Red. I wasn't allowed to have black because it was too dark and too depressing, so I went with grey. I love this colour combination.

The shoes are the best, no? They aren't the most comfortable because my feet stick to the inside and they're really tight. I have discovered that not all shoes are sized the same and sometimes I'm not a nine.

I'm going to try baby powder next, because I really love these shoes and I never wear them because they're so hard to wear.

They're a little CFM, but I like that in a shoe sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment