Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weight Update 164

I only like to do these updates when I have good news.

I have been consistently under 165 for the past couple of weeks. It's not the best, but I'll take it.

I have cut down considerably on eating out and drinking soda. I have been eating yogurt and oatmeal at work instead of chips, chocolate, and soda. I noticed a change within a week, which motivated me to eat from home instead of the drive-thru more and more. I've been trying to save the money I'm saving from not eating out so that I can have a shopping spree, but things are really tight right now, so I'm letting the money go to groceries and clothes for the children instead.

I haven't been to the gym in months. My schedule is nuts right now and I just don't have the time. I need to take the time, but it will come. I wish I could be more consistent, but my life is not my own right now; I have kids. I convinced DH to start walking Orso, and he and I took the dog out once last week and it was great, but he seemed to want to get all the exercising done in one day, so by the time we got back and I was done with homework, dinner, and reading, it was 9:30pm and time for bed! Something's gotta give though - spending time with DH is important, exercising is important, eating healthy is important, but I find I don't have time for any of it.

I am pleased with the weight loss though. My hairdresser noticed. I love it when it's enough that people can actually notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment